Thursday, January 19, 2017

Law & Order SVU “Motherly Love” 400th Episode Promo

Here is the promo for Law & Order SVU “Motherly Love” which will air on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 9PM ET on NBC. This is the 400th SVU episode and is directed by Mariska Hargitay. (Note: Unless they change the schedule again, this is technically the 399th episode in airing sequence.)


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Motherly Love” (episode #400) can be found at this link.


Note: I've added a second promo which was released on February 1, 2017 - and a third promo added on February 3.


Congratulations Law & Order SVU 400th Episode from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Coffee Lover said...

This looks like a good episode, I'm looking forward to watching it !

Chris Zimmer said...

Note: an extended promo has been added!