Tuesday, August 23, 2016

RIP Steven Hill, AKA Law & Order’s DA Adam Schiff



Variety reports that Steven Hill, Law & Order’s DA Adam Schiff, has died at the age of 94. Read the full story here: Steven Hill, D.A. Adam Schiff on ‘Law & Order,’ Dies at 94

In his memory, here’s a link to my blog post from March 2008 listing some of Adam Schiff’s best lines:
All Things Law And Order: The Memorable, Dry Wit of Adam Schiff




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Cardinal said...

I loved his work -- and admired him -- very much. May he rest in peace.

Dchap said...

Excellent actor

JSM said...

RIP Mr. Hill...You will be sorely missed!

Unknown said...

Wonderful character played by a wonderful actor...

Adi said...

Vaya Con Dios my friend.