Thursday, April 28, 2016

Law & Order SVU “Fashionable Crimes” Sneak Peeks

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Fashionable Crimes” which will air on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 0PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, Peter Scanavino, and Andy Karl.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Fashionable Crimes” can be found at this link.

Note: These videos have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!


SVU_17020_Clip1_16x9 by tvwatchr


SVU_17020_Clip2_16x9 by tvwatchr


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good news is SVU has been renewed for Season 18. I hope that SVU can beat the record seasons of the original Law & Order. I love this show. I love the fact, it took over 13 seasons before they had cast changes such as Elliot, Munch, and Captain Kragen. I am still surprised by the relationship with Liv and Tucker; however, she needs happiness. I was hoping Cassidy or Amaro would be there but they left. UGH!