Monday, May 4, 2015

Law & Order SVU “Perverted Justice” Previews

Here are previews for Law & Order SVU, Perverted Justice” which will air on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The clips feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, and guest stars Dann Florek and Andre Braugher.  Please note: These previews have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Perverted Justice” can be found at this link.














Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GET RID OF NOAH!!!! FIRST BENSIDY TRASH AND NOW THIS. POOR OLIVIA.

MorbidPet said...

Lol I think you're officially my spirit animal Roselynn!

Amanda's "Captain" melts my heart. And the way he looks at her. He cared for his squad. I miss him :(

Njtoocool said...

I love NOah