Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Law & Order SVU “Granting Immunity” Preview Clips

Here are previews for Law & Order SVU “Granting Immunity” which will air on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Raúl Esparza, and Missi Pyle.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Granting Immunity” can be found at this link.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Something's telling me it won't be as soapy as we're expecting it to be.

Unknown said...

Get rid of that baby! Save Noah, Quarantining Noah, ENOUGH!!!!!!!

MorbidPet said...

Lol @Roselynn Finch, I've been trying to contain myself but I'm right there with you! From all the promotion I've seen for this episode I've only seen one short Vine that didn't involve Noah directly.

I really hope you're right @Cody Ashby - Missi Pyle is a brilliant actress, I've seen her guest star in quite a lot & she's always managed to do a great job, so I'm looking forward to seeing her work on SVU as well as the Amaro/Gil sideplot. I just wish they wouldn't push that kid in our faces like they keep doing. I'm ready to unfollow both Warren & Julie by now cause they post about the Benoah drama constantly, I'm too addicted to those rare posts that are about something else though :/