Thursday, October 9, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Holden’s Manifesto” Preview Clips

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU, “Holden’s Manifesto” which will air on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The clips features Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Danny Pino, and Peter Gallagher.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Holden’s Manifesto” can be found at this link.










Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Josh said...

My God what a creeper can't wait for this episode

Cath T said...

It looks like a promising episode.

I am assuming this is a take on the Elliot Rodger case.

Unknown said...

I'm seriously getting Criminal Intent vibes from this.

Unknown said...

@Cath yeah it's about Elliot Rodger...

But weren't the Gallaghers(?) from Oasis? :D